On Page Optimization
- Title Tag Optimization.
- Meta description Optimization.
- Heading Tags Optimization.
- URL Optimization.
- Robots.txt File Optimization.
- Image Analysis and Optimization of Alt Tags on Required Images.
- Hyperlink Analysis and Optimization.
- External Links optimization.
- Audit of Broken Links.
- Quality of Page Content & Density.
- Checking of Canonicalization error.
- Website URL Redirection.
- Google Page Speed optimization (Desktop Version).
- Optimized XML Site Map Creation for Google.
Let’s Get Started Today
In conclusion, follow the above steps. By doing so, LHi Lab will work to improve your site’s placement. All the above steps help improve your Google ranking. Furthermore, we’ll continue checking your on page optimization and continue to monitor the progress. By following Google guidelines, your brand can grow. We’ll work together. You provide the subject matter expertise. We bring the website know how. Together, we can move your site up in rankings.
Refer back to the other steps in the process to see the big picture. For instance, we start with keyword and web analysis. Once that step is complete, we move on to On Page Optimization. Finally, we move on to steps three, four and five. Step three is Google Web Master Optimization. Step four is Off Page Optimization. And, lastly, Step five is reporting. As a result, we will always know what next improvements need to be. It’s important to follow the process. Subsequently, we’ll see steady progress because we’ll always be improving.
Contact us today. In other words, don’t wait another day to start. Let’s get started improving your pages and your overall site.